Find a better way to beauty. juju’s services and products are the safest and most natural, from companies that care. Salon style can be safe for you, your family and our world.
Providing all-natural, non-toxic and organic professional hair products and services.
Juju organics has been the area’s leader in eco-chic, sustainable, all natural and all organic beauty care since 2005. At our award-winning salon we truly live our mission: to embody, promote, and facilitate a healthier planet, green living and sustainable practices.
When you choose to visit juju salon & organics, you are choosing a healthier and more responsible way to beauty. Here are just some of the measurable elements that make juju organics a sustainable business:
- juju Recycles. juju adheres to strict recycling of its trash — you’ll see blue bins everywhere!
- Reuse: most of juju’s furniture, display items and furnishings were bought second hand, trash picked (!) and/or are Repurposed goods. Before we buy anything new, we check out www.craigslist.org, local thrift stores and yard sales. Try it yourself, it works!
- Filtered water — not bottled water offered to our guests;
- Our facilities are PECO Wind Powered;
- All construction and re-configuration of juju’s spaces done by Local, Certified Green Contractors. Upgrades are energy efficient and sustainable materials are used.
- Non-VOC Paints used on walls throughout facilities;
- Use of CFL (Compact Fluorescent) Lighting throughout.
use 50 – 80% less energy than incandescent light bulbs.
- All Green Cleaning Products used are natural, non-toxic and biodegradable;
- All Green Office Supplies used are purchased from Greenline Office Supply, a Certified Green Company specializing in recycled, non-toxic and environmentally friendly office supplies;
- All Salon Products used on clients and sold as retail have 100% product ingredient disclosure. All such products are certified organic (USDA, QAI, Oregon Tilth, etc.), non-toxic, biodegradable and cruelty-free. All such products are manufactured by green, sustainable companies who follow strict environment-friendly manufacturing procedures including: using recycled packaging, soy inks, organic plant based ingredients, non-use of synthetic, toxic or non-renewable ingredients, etc.;
- Fume Free Salon: no ammonia hair color used. Low or no VOC nail polishes used by Nail Technician. No synthetic fragrances or perfumes in any of juju’s products;
- juju is a member of the National Association of Eco-Friendly Spas & Salons, the Sustainable Business Network of Philadelphia and is Green Office Certified.
- juju only uses 100% biodegradable bags, recycled paper bags and fair-traded, reusable jute bags for its retail sales.
- Our website uses GreenGeeks for 300% ecological hosting.