juju organics has been the area’s leader in eco-chic, sustainable, all natural and all organic beauty care since 2005. At our award-winning salon we truly live our mission: to embody, promote, and facilitate a healthier planet, green living, community give-back and sustainable practices. We display our sustainable and ecological philosophy in all aspects of our business:
• We use recycled and second hand eclectic wood pieces fill the spaces.
• We are a fume-free salon: no ammonia hair color used and low or no VOC nail polishes used by our nail technicians. There are no synthetic fragrances or perfumes in any of juju’s products, and non-VOC paints were used when renovating the salon.
• We support local Makers and Craftspeople by carrying their goods in our salon boutique.
• The salon is 100% wind-powered.
• juju is active in the city’s sustainable business community, and is a member of the National Association of Eco-Friendly Spas & Salons and is Green Office Certified.
• We only use 100% biodegradable bags, recycled paper bags and fair-traded, reusable jute bags for its retail sales.
• We are a nationally-acclaimed salon renowned for its top stylists and pioneering use of natural and organic products and processes.
• juju seeks out the most effective color systems and styling products that use the least amount of potentially harmful synthetic chemicals.
• We offer our clients a curated selection of natural and organic boutique beauty products, including locally-made skin and hair care and home goods.
• We consider sustainability in all aspects of our business, from our products and services to our furnishings and supply chain.
• juju was the first salon in the Philadelphia area to use safer, more natural alternatives to conventional hair and beauty products.
And, we are active participants in charitable contributions to local organizations that reflect our mission. These include Philadelphia’s Morris Animal Shelter, PAWS, Saved Me Animal Rescue, Smith Playhouse, Project Home, Philabundance and local public schools like Meredith Elementary School, Chester Arthur PS, Central High School, JR Masterman, and more. Please reach out to us if you have an organization that could use our help.