I’d love to title this post, “My Top-5 Must Have List”, but…how can I limit my organic beauty product must-haves to just. Not to mention, I’m no natural beauty, and well frankly, I have some needs!
1. Dr. Alkaitis Face Cleanser: it’s raw, it’s great, it’s family friendly, good for all skin types, though I don’t easily share this one! Every ingredient in this 4 oz. wonder has a unique property and specific purpose. And, it lasts forever.
2. Suki Eye Balm: it plumps, it protects, it works morning, noon or night. Another miraculous ‘fish & loaves’ product…never seems to run out!
3. USPA’s Wheatgrass Shampoo: Wheatgrass offers unique UV filter properties which can reduce damage to the hair- the perfect choice for color-treated hair – yep, there are more than one silver strands on my head;
4. USPA’s Wheatgrass Conditioner: ditto! Super-conditioning for my baby-fine hair – not too heavy, but just right!
5. Starflower Essential’s Seaflower SPF Moisturizer: contains borage (see previous post re: Top 5 Anti-Aging ingredients) and jojoba oil. This nutrient-rich sunscreen moisturizer for is light enough to use under make-up and provides long-lasting moisture too!
6. Suki Spa’s Renewal Bio-resurfacing Facial Peel: Um….guess who’s 43 and is coveting a, let’s say, a ‘dewier’ more youthful complexion? Your’s truly uses this magic serum once a week to get my glow back. People have noticed! Comments are good! ‘nough said!
7. Innersense’s Inner Reflection Finishing Polish: Keeps the ‘do in place and looking fresh all day. Trust me, I work in front of mirrors all day, it’s nice to see my hair looking styled and shiny without having to fuss between clients. This makes me happy!