You’ve heard about it, maybe you’ve even tried it: Dry Shampoo. Many of my clients give me a vague and noncomittal response when I ask them if they’ve tried dry shampoo yet. Surprisingly, not many have. What’s more, they don’t have a clear understanding of how versatile Dry Shampoo can be! This product has been trending for the past few years. Here’s the lowdown:
1. Quick & Easy Hair Cleanser No time for shampooing, drying and styling, but you really need to do something to your hair? Shake it on your roots and finger or brush it through your hair. Neutralizes oily roots and leaves hair smelling fresh.
2. Too Much Shampooing Has Left Your Hair Dry, Frizzy and Jacked Up Cut back on your wet shampooing to once or twice a week and use Dry Shampoo on off days. Taking a break is transformative.
3. Dry Shampoo Speaks Volumes Get fullness in 5 seconds flat! I like to carry Sevi’s mini-sized dry shampoo with me so I can refresh my style on the go. Not to worry, this stuff is light and won’t weigh down your hair.
4. Pets, Children & Other Stinky Creatures will love you for not tossing them in the bathtub! Enough said.
5. This One is the Best – Mask Your Grey Roots Between Color Touch-Ups A sprinkle of Tinted Dry Shampoo at your part and hair line can fool the eye. Try Sevi’s Coffee or Cocoa formula for best results.